-->

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

78-83

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OF THIS WEEK WILL GET THEIR OWN POST (too many awesome pictures). ;)

78- Saturday (last week):

New shoes. I LOVE these. ;)

79: (Sunday- last week)

I rearranged my bedroom last Saturday night.   Pictures were taken on Sunday morning.  This is my desk....my laptop (with extra keyboard because my space bar is broken) and then my awesome top of my desk, which has my mail box (with the name "FALLEH" on it), my mini DVD player (so i can watch movies while writing), my dance trophy, my light cycle, My Little Ponies, and my clock/iPod station.  :D

80: (Monday- last week)

Potholders.  How lame am I?  I still make these.  A lot.  I looooove Potholders. XDD

81:  (Tuesday- last week):

Pretty treeeeee!!!!!!!!! These things are in bloom ALLLLL OVER where I live. ;)

82:  (Wednesday- last week)


*sigh* Yes, more potholders. ;)  The top picture is a Work In Progress (finished in the below picture) for my friend Autumn!! :DDD In teh below picture, from left to right, the potholders are for me, Savanna, and Autumn.  :D  YAY!!!!

83:  (Thursday- last week):

Good Old Boot......I have to wear this now because I reinjured my torn toe ligament.  :(((((


Glo girl's eye!!!!!!! :D  She's so pretty. ;)


The poniesssssss they are taking overrrrrrrrr.....


My new jazz shoes!!!! yay!!! :D


My injured toe, wrapped against a non-injured toe with medical tape.  :(  It HURT to dance on that....:P

Note all the feet pictures, Savanna. ;)

I'm doing a separate post for Friday and Saturday, and then Sunday and Monday get their own as well.  ;)  A lot will be updated, sorry!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3