-->

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 49

I'll get days 49, 50 and 51 all in separate posts. ;D

Day 49.  My family was still on vacation, and after spending Friday night with Savanna and her family, my family went by ourselves to a HUUUUUGGGEEE Antique Show in central FL.  :D  It was so cool!!! I got some jewelry and other little treasures, as well as some stuff for Savanna and her brother Chase (i got to spend the whole day with them the next day!!! :D)


Savanna, this one is for you!!! I saw a table FULL of cameras and just about died for your sake. :D


Resale lights from Disney World's All Star Movies resort!!!!!!!! If they weren't seventy bucks EACH, I'd buy some.  XDD


LKAGH:AHDKAL:HGKASJA:JFAKL STEVE ROGERS OUTFIT.  Look!!!


SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. XDD I saw some of Peggy's outfit too, but all of them were SOOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! Me and my costuming soul were crushed.... *le sigh* XD


For my cousin Ember.  She's always wanted a typewriter.  XD


A cool shot of some old bottles and jars. ;D


Heh, cute huh? ;) Almost bought this....XD


GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Since we have ZERO Spanish moss where we live, seeing it all over up north was a big deal. :D


Cute!!!!!!!! :D

Okay.  I'll be posting Day 50, which was the best day of my life ever, soon. ;D

1 comment:

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3