-->

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48 AKA the best day of my life

I met Savanna.  IN REAL LIFE.

DEAD.

I. AM. DEAD.

We went to Lowes together and Savanna, Glory, Savanna's brother Chase, and I were walking around, looking at all the cool stuff, thinking what we could use for movie props.  XD  We had a shoot out in the plumbing aisle with some pipes!! LOL!

BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE. EVER. OMG.


That's Glory, Savanna, and Chase. ;D I'm taking the picture (obviously) XDD

AHAHHFGPOIAHGLK:AHAHGHKFL BEST NIGHT EVER.

5 comments:

  1. OPIUFYGHBN<NHILUYTDFCGVBNJUIYFCB NJUYTFGVBNJUIYTFGCVB NKJUIYTFGVBNJUIYTFGVBJOUIYTFGVBNKJOUIYTRDFGHJKLMNBVCDFYUIOKJHGFDCVBNMKJHGFCVBNIU YTRFVIBHLJYTFGB KHJTGVHJBJHGVBNV

    I AM DEAD TOO. BEST SURPRISE OF MY LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is this the first you have met in real life?

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!

    HOW EXCITING! THIS IS HISTORY! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome how cool is that :) and shoot outs in the middle of a hardware store pretty cool too :) have fun God bless

    ReplyDelete

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3