-->

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 50

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAY 50 WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.  I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER DAY.

I spent all day.  ALLLLL DAY.  ALL DAY with Savanna. :D  AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We ate two meals together, and I didn't leave until almost 10 oclock at night!!  And none of us wanted to go! XDD  It was the best day ever....I got to be at her HOUSE, and hang out with her and Chase, and Glory and I had a TON of fun. ;D


SAVANNA. YOUR YARD IS AMAZING. I AM FOREVER JEALOUS. XD


Glory about to go ZipLining. ;D


Jedi Glory going down the zipline, and ready to take on anything the galaxy throws at her. ;)


Glory in Savanna's room....man, I take a lot of pictures of Glory....XD


Glory and Savanna. ;D  They didn't know I was taking a picture. XD


Mr. Wampa and Ms. Panda.  They make Pampas. ;D

For the REAL pictures of Savanna and I's day together, go see her 365 Blog, where she posted all the epic pics of our photoshoot!!! XD  GO HERE ;D

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!! I didn't know you had taken those. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was an awesome weekend! You two are very lucky that you got to meet each other! I LOVE the color of Savanna's room! It's the perfect shade of blue. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3