-->

Monday, April 16, 2012

86-93

This is becoming a weekly thing. ;)

86- (Sunday-two weeks ago O.O)


Glory duck-facing in the sun XD

87- (Monday-last week)


I went out to get sushi. ;D

88- (Tuesday-last week)


Glory's interpretation of The Avengers. <3 ;)

89- (Wednesday- last week)


I got CPR-certified!!!! :D  Tis my dummy. XD  Poor, dying dummy.  XD

Day 90- (Thursday- last week)


Our house got nearly broken into!!! D:  Here's the door....*sobs*

Day 91- (Friday- last week)


We slept over at grandma's house, and Glo got to sleep in the fancy "doll room", aka, my mom's old room!!!!! <3

92- (Saturday- last week)






Closeups on the shattered glass in our door.  O.O

93- (Sunday- last week- Easter)



Yes, I got an Avengers basket. <3 ;)




Easter was a blast!!! And the last picture was gifts from my grandma. <3

Day 94- (Monday)  We went on vacation!!! My eyes were INSANELY dilated :P


First picture I took.  :D  The dock.


Sunset time. <3  Isn't it beautiful? ;)

I've got this obsession with feet pictures.....these are my feet on the dock at sunset time. <3


We have pirate flags lining our dock, and I caught a shot of the sun through this one.  ;)


My cousin Embie has this marble that she carries with her EVERYWHERE.  I took it's picture during sunset. <3


Another shot of the sunset, this one's through the trees/bushes. ;)


By the water. :D


Eeek.  XD I'm putting myself out here with this pic....I'm wearing no makeup, my eyes are dilated so I couldn't even see the camera (also hence how dark my eyes are) and the lighting is poor.  Overall, ehhhh picture of me. XD

Day 95- (Tuesday)  We were still on vacation.  That day I could see a heck of a lot better though. XD


This is Embie's and mine's plans to dominate the world.  Funny story behind this....we had a cable-company guy come over, so we decorated our room very evil to freak him out.  He thought we were cool instead. XD


Water. <3  View from the boating dock. ;)


View from the patio.  Isn't it gorgeous? ;D


LIZARD!!!!!!!!  Tourists, get your cameras!


Picture perfect sunset. ;)

Day 96- (Wednesday)  Also still on vacation.  ;)


My favorite food in the whole wide world. :D


My horribly sunburned back.  :/  First thing Embie said was "WOAH X-MEN!!!!!!!!!" ;P


Sunset again. ;D


Another sunset shot. XD


Twilight.  That's the appropriate name for this time of day, right after the sun goes down, but it's not quite dark yet.  ;)

Day 97- (Thursday)  We got home on Thursday and had Dance Class :P


My super sparkly dance costume. ;DDD

Day 98- (Friday)


School. All. Day. Long.

Day 99- (Saturday)


I had a Viola lesson!!! This is my teacher's baby.  <3  He's the most adorable little guy EVER!!! I got to hold him a lot during and after my lesson, so I was quite happy.  Plus, my viola is doing great!! ;)  (baby is in my dad's hands btw ;D)


A pretty flower!


A sunset by my house....not as pretty as the ones in the Keys, but still nice!! ;)  Plus, it looks quite Florida-y with the palm trees!


Day 100- (Sunday-today!) :D YAY!!!!! 100!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


At the gym today, I flipped this 300 pound tractor tire 8 times in a row!!!!!!! :D YAY ME!!!!!!


Later today, I picked out my glasses frames.  :)  Look at how cute they are!!! If you Skype with me....come two weeks from now, this is how I'll look!!! :)  I personally love them. ;)  They are tortoiseshell on the outside, and turquoise mother-of-pearl color on the inside!!! :D So gorgeous! :)

That's all for now folks, see ya next week!!! :D  I'll just do weekly updates from here on out.  ;)

Fal <3

1 comment:

  1. I was sorry to hear about your almost break-in. :( Hope you're all feeling better after that. Your pictures are great, and you look really nice in glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3