-->

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 39-44

DARN. I am bad at updating....>.>


39.


My awesomediculious TRON: Legacy light-jet.  ;D

40.




It was the annual P.E. Track and Field day, which meant there were a little over 1,000 homeschoolers all together at once to play games. XD  I took some pictures of Glory, wearing her epic Star Wars hat, a cool tree with some moss and leaves, and my cotton candy.  I've got a funny story behind the cotton candy actually. XDD  My friend was running the cotton candy stand, as well as the snow cone stand, so I asked her if I had to wait in a ridiculously long line again for cotton candy, or if I could just pay her to give me the cotton candy there.  She kinda looked at me for a minute, and then we did some under-the-table dealing to get me my cotton candy.  LOL! ;P

41.

My little sister's baby blues. ;D

42.

Played around with focus on the "c" in "cousins".  XD

43.


Last night, we had family over for dinner to celebrate my great-grandpa's 82nd birthday!!! :D  It was really fun, and we had homemade chili for dinner.  <3  Yum.


44.

My Mara Jade action figure. :D She's a beautiful figure.  And I had fun posing her. ;D

From now on, we'll shoot for daily updates, okay?  Also, pray that I can scrounge up the money for a new camera, mine is a piece of garbage. :P

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these!! :D :D :D Is that Glory when the day you were like "OMG, can I take a picture of your eyes?!" LOL, that was really funny!!

    Your cotton candy story is pretty hilarious too! ;) Friends dealing under the table FTW!!

    And I freaking LOVE Glory's hat!! It's so cute and girly!!

    BTW, a new Mara figure is coming out sometime this year. I think it's going to be Jedi Mara. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton candy = God's brilliant blessing! I LOVE cotton candy, especially since it's such a rare treat!

    I LOVE GLORY'S HAT!!!!!!

    I didn't know there were any Mara Jade action figures! How cool is that!

    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3