-->

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Days 28-29

Sorry I missed a day!  My amazing cousin, Ember, was sleeping over, and I lost track of time yesterday.  XD

I took a couple of great pictures for yesterday though!! ;)


Day 28:
 My chicken (one of twelve)....BUTTERCUP! ;D

She's so sweet and gentle....and she sat in my arms for a long time so I could have a photoshoot with her. ;D

'Cup's foot. XD I like the focus on this one. ;D

Look at her feathers!  She's so sweet. <3


Day 29:

These are today's shots...they're of my cousin's jacket, our dance teacher jackets, given to us by the owner of the dance studio for Christmas!  I love the jackets they are "bedazzeled" and are SUPER soft.  ;D  Plus, they look all official like!  Only the teachers get them....and we both have one! WOO!

Okay, more to come tomorrow! <3

2 comments:

  1. BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!

    Love the jacket too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jackets and chickens are awsome :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Photographers! Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think of my photos! Please keep it clean and kind! <3